- Sault St. Marie
- Sudbury, ON
- Medford, OR
- Bakersfield, CA
- San Bernadino, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Bangor, ME
- Burlington, VT
- New Haven, CT
- Kansas City
- Charleston, SC
Want to host Lee & Kryon in your hometown?
Here’s some information to help you decide if being a Kryon Host is a good fit for you. This is for Up Close events in the US and Canada only. International events are organized personally by Mr. Carroll who collaborates with metaphysical publishing houses and/or his associates from the professional metaphysical speaking arena.
About ‘Up Close’ Events
Lee Carroll is alone on stage for 5½ to 6 hours, lecturing for about 5 hours and channeling the KRYON energy for 30-45 minutes. This is Lee’s favorite event style –it’s more intimate and informal than other Kryon formats and allows him to connect with the audience in a meaningful way that he truly enjoys.
Lee Carroll self-publishes the Kryon Series of 16 books in 24 languages. The revenues generated from Kryon events are applied to publishing, distribution, travel and the related ongoing business expenses of The Kryon Writings, Inc. All of the efforts made by our hosts to advance lightwork in their communities are deeply appreciated by Lee and he offers 10% of the gross revenues in gratitude for our hosts’ time and service.
There are two important attributes that we look for in a host. First, enthusiastic promotion of the event is essential to get the word out. Social networking is becoming vital to be truly effective at this. We value our hosts as Kryon Ambassadors – they continue to share the loving message of Kryon and develop their lists year round. Some of our hosts have been with Lee for 15 years and he returns every 2 years as his audience steadily grows in that area.
Second, skills to work efficiently on the computer is imperative since 95% of your communications with the Kryon office, and with the attendees, will be via email. Our registration lists are provided in Excel and many of our documents are in pdf format.
The Kryon office handles venue contracts and all of Lee’s travel arrangements. All details are coordinated with Lee’s North American Events Director, Rhonda Lynn, who will train, guide and support you throughout the project. Here is an overview of what we ask of our hosts:
- Explore venue options in your area
- Assemble and coordinate a volunteer team
- Market and promote the event to generate a minimum attendance of 70. Here’s how:
- Send email announcements to your contacts (provided)
- Get the word out via social networks; Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Personally network with study groups, Meetups, chat rooms & blogs and practitioner associations to grow your lists
- Hang posters in local metaphysical bookstores, crystal shops, healing centers, new thought churches and health food stores
- Post notices in free community publications and website event calendars
- Set up phone interviews with Lee on local radio stations or internet webcast programs
- Submit articles and press releases to local editors and writers (provided)
- Take cash or check pre-registrations – this is very rare, we handle all registrations online
- Receive payments at the door and check in attendees
- Arrange audio/visual needs
- Coordinate refreshments and flowers
- Coordinate Lee’s transportation to the venue and back to his hotel
- Reconcile final accounting of revenue/expenses and submit Final Report
The most important duty… you MUST HAVE FUN! So if you feel this job is a good fit, we would love to consider your application when it’s time to plan Lee’s calendar. We’ll keep it on file and reach out when the stars align!
Kryon Host Application | Email to Becky Hannah, Kryon Admin: